Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Work in Progress

Several friends and family members have asked how my dining room project is going. The answer is: it's going, slowly-but-surely. Below is a picture of some work in progress. My brother, Drew, and my friend, Chris Luter, came over one Saturday afternoon and spent a few hours nailing down the cement board in preparation for the ceramic tile I plan on having placed on the floor. It was nice to see some something get done that I could not do on my own!!




This is me, happy to see the job was finished. Thanks so much to you both for being willing to give up your time to help me out. It was VERY much appreciated. Tile and trim are the only things left on my agenda for the dining room. Excited to see the end results!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home