Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Life Has the Final Word

"The edges of God are tragedy. The depths
of God are joy, beauty,
resurrection, life.
Resurrection answers crucifixion.
Life answers death."

- Marjorie Hewitt Suchocki

You were, in my mind, an example of a woman who faced Death and the end
of life here on Earth with incredible dignity, grace, and beauty as God defines it.
I'm grateful for the invitation to play for you and to hear the beautiful voice
God gave you one last chance before you took the journey Home; I won't forget that opportunity. I'll be looking for you in the 'second soprano' section of the heavenly choir; save me a spot.
I'm so glad Life has the Final Word.

In loving memory of Sue Seaman

2 Comments:

At 5:58 AM , Blogger Phil Luter said...

Amen! Death is swallowed up in victory! I remember well how "Uncle Johnnie" Johnson used to ask me to pray that he would finish well. He said that few good men finish well. He did finish well and so did Sue. Praise God for her testimony and confidence in facing her great promotion. I'm sure her voice will blend well with the celestial choir, and her smile and unending joy in the face of the worst that life can throw at us will live on and encourage many.

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Sarah, that was beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home