Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Glupker Christmas 2008

Grandma Glupker and her 4 kids: Jim,John, Jack, & Judy. Can you guess which one is my father, the Engineer? Yep, you guessed it: the guy with the paper and pens sticking out of his pocket. That's classic John Glupker in photo.
Doing what we always do when we get together: play card games!


Dec. 2008. Glupker Family Christmas at Immanuel Bible Church.


Yes, some more pics that have been retrieved from down deep in the digital storehouse of my camera. I suppose I could've bypassed posting at this point in time, but I thought it would be fun to share some pictures with my family at least.


A photo of me with my siblings and their spouses, as well as 3 of my cousins (my Uncle Jack's kids: Katie, Kelly, and Jeff).




The boys loved having the readily-accessible gym for a free-throw contest.


My cousin Kelly and her boyfriend, Andy, bought my Dad a perfect gift for Christmas: A new Bingo dispenser. Was my Dad ever geeked about that! It was perfect for him, since he is the Bingo announcer when we play our annual game at Christmas. Pictured with my Dad are his older brother, Jim, and my Grandma Glupker.



The Bingo gift table. A pile of under-$5 gifts, labeled as male/female/neutral, ready to be picked out randomly by the Bingo winners.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home