Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend w/ the Glupker's (Baby O comes to town)



Our little Wolverine had a fun day at Grandma and Grandpa Glupker's house. Uncle MJ bought Owen a swing, and before it got hung outside on a tree, Uncle Drew and Dad decided to swing him in the living room.
I don't think the setting mattered all that much to baby O....



Wish this little guy lived closer!! I'm glad he came to visit us here in Saginaw; it was so fun to see, in person, how much he has grown since Christmas. Yep, he's still the cutest, smartest, and best-behaved baby around. He was getting a little sleepy while I was holding him in the above picture; wish you could see the close-up picture because his eyes are such a beautiful blue color, and he has the cutest little rosy lips. Love that little guy!

Up above: Daddy is trying to get Owen to laugh by singing to him while Uncle Drew is holding him, Uncle MJ (Michael Joseph!) and Aunt Amanda are looking on.
Glad you came to Saginaw Ben, Kelly, and Owen....miss you and love you..... see you in June!

2 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Blogger Phil Luter said...

I could be a little biased, but I think Evan is the brightest and best when it comes to small children. It is great to have an aunt who loves you though. I had such an aunt in my dad's sister, my Aunt Grace. She had a very positive influence on me and was a wonderful Christian woman. Incidently, she wasn't married, and so had no children of her own. She treated us like we were her favorite children in all the world.

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger TraceyLD said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures of Owen. I didn't get to see him when they were here. I gave Kelly a hug in the hall but somehow after the service I did not connect with them. I'm looking forward to the 22nd to visit with them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home