Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Owen






Ten Reasons Why I Love this Little Guy




1. He's so cute! How could you NOT love him?!


2. He's a good snuggler.


3. He's a very good little baby.


4. He makes his Mom and Dad very happy.


5. He is truly a blessing from God.


6. He has some funny facial expressions--even at 3 weeks!


7. He makes his Aunt Sarah smile, even when he's not near her.


8. He's got the best cheeks to kiss!


9. He has made my parents now become first- time grandparents (and they're so proud!)>


10. He's MY nephew.

7 Comments:

At 7:31 PM , Blogger Kelly Glupker said...

I LOVE the last picture of him all stretched out. I wish I would have taken one with my camera.
By the way, do you realize that Grandma and Grandpa Patterson are now great-grandparents?! :)
Owen told me today that he was happy you came down and that he loves you.

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Sarah Glupker said...

Kel,

I'll email you the picture, and you can print it out. Of course, I'll get you the photo when you come up next time. I wonder how Gma and Gpa Patterson feel about being great grandparents?? Besides being excited, I"m sure they'd say "we don't feel old enough to be great grandparents." I hope they can see Owen in the near future. Give my little guy a kiss from his Aunt Sarah and let him know I'll take every minute he wants to spend with me and that I love him more!!

Sarah

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Great pictures Sarah! I'm glad that you had a good time with you new little nephew.

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Pam said...

Sarah, you are such a great Aunt as I knew you would be :) Love the pictures and I'm so glad you got to spend some snuggle time with your little nephew. I'm sure Bena nd Kelly like having you around too :)

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger Jenny LaBo said...

Sarah you are so sweet. I love these pictures!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Kara said...

I can't believe I didn't check your blog until today (Sat)!! Very cute pictures, I want to snuggle with him, too!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Pam said...

You've been tagged, check my blog :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home