Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Two-For-One

Yes, it is true!! Today brings you a 2-for-1 special on 'Sarah's Spot.' This, my second post for the day, is delivered your way to tell you that info regarding my recent trip to Honduras should come about in the next couple of days. I'm still working out the logistics about downloading pictures and all of that fun stuff, so when I have that figured out, I'll get it posted. Since this post is short, I'll throw in a little joke I spotted in the newspaper a few weeks ago that answered a long-existing question I've had rolling around in the back of my brain:

Q. Where do ants go for their holidays?

A. Frants


Happy Tuesday!

Sarah

7 Comments:

At 4:44 AM , Blogger Pam said...

The kids laughed at that one!

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Jenny LaBo said...

You are so funny!
I can hardly wait to hear about the trip!

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Chris said...

Sarah,
It's good to hear from you on your blog again! Nice joke also:) It kind of reminds me of my dad's jokes! ha ha! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your trip.

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Phil Luter said...

Are you still out there?

 
At 5:14 AM , Blogger Kelly Glupker said...

Are you going to update or what?

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Chris said...

I agree with Kelly. People look forward to your wisdom and insight, especially Kelly. The offer to use a computer at our house is still open, just come over when Dave or I or both are home.

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Chris said...

So...when are you getting that new internet hookup??? Looking forward to more posts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home